Scott is a leader in the healthcare technology industry with a focus on cost management and data analytics. As an entrepreneur, he has both founded and invested in numerous healthcare technology companies. Scott co-founded and has focused on M&A, strategic product initiatives and building strong client relationships for Stratose (founded 1995 as Coalition America); HealthLink Dimensions (founded 2000); and CareLike (founded 2013). His success bringing strategic products to market, growing revenue and the client base led to Stratose’s recapitalization by Parthenon Capital in 2015 and a subsequent merger in 2016 with Premier Health Exchange, Pay-Plus Solutions, and GlobalCare. This merger created Zelis Healthcare and formed the market-leading provider of end-to-end healthcare claims cost management and payments solutions serving the largest healthcare, dental, and workers’ compensation payers in the country.
Scott serves on the board of CAHC Ventures, Inc., a holding company of Zelis Healthcare equity which is the second largest equity holder only to Parthenon Capital Venture Fund. He is also a member of the board of directors of Zelis Healthcare, HealthLink Dimensions, CareLike, Sterling Investments (the largest Moe’s restaurant operator in the country), and On Call Central. Other leadership positions include YPO (Young Presidents’ Organization), lifetime member of the University of Kentucky alumni association, former member on the Board of Councilors for the Carter Center, and former YEO (Young Entrepreneurs’ Organization) member.
Awards and Recognition:
- 5000 – HealthLink Dimensions 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- University of Kentucky Patterson Fellow; inducted into Gatton Hall of Fame in 2011
- Deloitte Fast 50 in 2002, 2004, 2005, & 2006
- Listed as one of the “Top 50 Entrepreneurs in Atlanta” by Catalyst Magazine in 2003 and 2004 for companies between $5-$100 million in revenue
- 500 #96 – Coalition America 2000
- Ernst & Young 1998 and 1999 National Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist – Young (Under 30) Category
- Ernst & Young 1998 Southeast Region Entrepreneur of the Year Winner – Emerging Growth Category
- Georgia Trend 1998 40 Under 40 – Individuals under forty years in age chosen for their achievements and potential in the State of Georgia
- Georgia Outstanding Citizen Award
- Commissioned as Kentucky Colonel