Hospitals and Health Systems
Comprehensive Targeted Communications for ALL of Your Audiences
HealthLink Dimensions saves healthcare organizations time and money through complete data services for any form of internal or external messaging. These highly accurate, continuously updated resources provide instant access to any healthcare audience, easily segmented for highly targeted communications. In addition, we provide full multichannel outreach services spanning direct mail, email, and more. This powerful combination turns any healthcare institution into a powerful, effective communications organization.
A Complete Family of Data and Communications Solutions
Hospitals and health systems use HealthLink Dimensions’ services to:
- Optimize existing internal communications resources and add new data and outreach capabilities
- Gain immediate access to sophisticated, easy-to-use data research tools
- Implement post-acute care directory solutions directly in EPIC EHR to make the discharge process easier for both patients and healthcare providers
- Save money by adding capabilities through managed services rather than internal investment in hardware, software, and staff
- Protect corporate brand and legal exposure with compliance-grade data, updated continuously
- Deliver important information to hospitals, health systems, and senior living facilities directly impacted by COVID-19
- Source and recruit healthcare provider candidates for all your job postings
Built Specifically for the Specialized Needs of Health Systems
Hospitals and health systems rely on HealthLink Dimensions services to supplement internal operations, as well as integrate seamlessly with external partners and platforms. These easily segmented databases and solutions reach across any specialty or subspecialty, geographic region, type of patient, internal department, in-network organization, and other essential criteria. No other family of solutions covers this combination of data, ease-of-use, scalability, and flexibility.
If you are a hospital or healthcare system and want to make healthcare easier through creative technology and managed data solutions, fill out the form or contact us!
The HealthLink Dimensions Family of Services Includes
2020 Was the Year No One Saw Coming – What Will 2021 Mean for Hospital Marketers?
If you’re trying to plan for your hospital’s 2021 marketing, you’ve got to check out our conversation with healthcare marketing leader, Vince Benbenek, CMO of Sun Health.