Developing relationships with medical professionals is a complex and often challenging process that demands strategic thinking. More and more institutions and practices are implementing “no-see” policies, making it difficult to gain face-to-face time with physicians and other healthcare providers. What are the most effective ways to reach healthcare professionals? This report provides insights on the communication preferences of healthcare professionals based on responses from our annual HCP Communication Study.
In this report you will discover:
- How to reach and engage with healthcare professionals – study results reveal best methods to communicate with providers
- The best channels to include in your marketing mix
- What type of information healthcare professionals want and need
- The type of support physicians would like to receive from life science and payer organizations
- Online resources most utilized by healthcare providers
- Healthcare providers’ opinions on the use of wearable devices