Communication and technology are ever changing. Not long ago, email was a wondrous new form of communication that had a profound impact on the way we exchange information. In today’s world, with social media, online portals, apps and more, there is an overwhelming amount of channels by which we can consume and share information. The question becomes, which of these channels are the most effective to reach healthcare professionals? This report provides insights on the communication preferences of healthcare professionals based on responses from our annual HCP Communication Study.
In this report you will discover:
- How to engage with healthcare professionals the way they want to be reached – study results reveal best methods to communicate with providers
- The best channels to include in your marketing mix
- What type of information healthcare professionals want and need
- The type of support physicians would like to receive from the life science industry
- Online resources most utilized by healthcare providers
- Healthcare providers’ opinions regarding the future of healthcare