As the healthcare industry continues to change at a rapid pace, the professionals who provide care are adapting to shifting priorities and new challenges. Reaching healthcare professionals via traditional communication channels may not be as effective as they were previously due to these changes, and the evolving preferences of HCPs as technology advances. This report provides insights on effective communication with healthcare professionals based on responses from our annual HCP Communication Study.
In this report you will discover:
- How to engage with healthcare professionals the way they want to be reached – study results reveal best methods to communicate with providers
- The best channels to include in your marketing mix
- What type of information healthcare professionals want and need
- The type of support physicians would like to receive from the life science industry
- Online resources most utilized by healthcare providers
- Healthcare providers’ opinions regarding direct-to-consumer advertising